About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tony's (In)Famous Steak Sandwich







In quaint St. Charles Michigan. Cute joint, right? Must be good, right? Wrong. I'm kind of embarrassed to say that even when the waitress told us the sandwich had "spaghetti sauce" on it ~ we still ordered it. Well, in our defense, she said it was really good. It wasn't even that. Really weird. We had a good laugh over that. The only other joint in the town was a bar looking place, so that's why we chose Tony's giant steak. Big ole slabs of bread, with a "steak" patty then slathered in spaghetti sauce. Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha eh huh!! What ya doing in St. Charles? That's where we are going tonight. Hope I can find a place to eat as good as this!!!

~mel said...

ewww... I hate that when that happens. Then, are you like me... the waitress asks how everything is and you say, "everything's fine" when in the back of your mind you wondering if it would be okay to open up the kitchen door and throw it at the cook?