About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The "Blue" Disaster







So, Saturday my scrappin buddy and I were trying to set up the tables. We decided to move the old kitchen table that is downstairs. There were several gallons of paint on the table. I suppose that is my fault. You see, I still hadn't finished my summer project of repainting the wooden birds that my sister had sent me. Soooo, the paint cans got carried downstairs so that I could "finish" the project. Niki tried to tell us the table was broke and not to move it. Did WE listen? Oh no. We can just move it a little. Well, the table kind of caved in. The results were horrifying.
One good thing, however....... The bluebird got painted when I dipped it in the big blue puddle.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

looks like my downstairs at Curdes

Unknown said...

Totally something I would do!!!