About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hard Frost


hard frost: A frost where both the air and the soil has dropped below freezing. Many plants can survive a light frost but cannot survive a hard frost. GardenWeb Glossary of Botanical Terms.
Wow, it's amazing what one hard frost can do. I wish I had a "before" picture! Yesterday, did turn out quit nice after all, though. Not a cloud in the sky and it almost felt warm. I even took a walk. I may even do that again today.
Rehearsals have started in earnest. It's only 3 weeks until the big show. We have 3 hour rehearsals, twice a week. Whew, that's a lot of time. I'm doing all the group singing numbers, a duet number, and then 2 mini-skits. It's going to be fun. I have to admit, it's kind of fun to be singing again. Some of the people have really beautiful singing voices.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know-isn't that a sad thing to see-all a soggy mess of ugliness. Downright depressing I say!! Did you save your Bay Tree?
Singing eh? Wow.