About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Leaves are Falling, Falling







But the weather is soooooooo nice! 70 degrees as we speak. Last week I took some pictures in the back yard. I'm really gonna miss the leaves on the trees and the warm weather. Got the camper winterized, the crib mattress and changing table wiped down.



Yesterday my scrappin buddy - Chris- and I scrapped most of the day. After we cleaned up the BIG paint disaster. Maybe I'll take pictures of that and post that another day!! I got 11 or 12 pages done. Yea! I love it when a plan comes together. I made a pot of white chicken chili and she made some 1 point spice muffins. Very good. Then later in the evening we all went out to Bubba O'Malley's and then played some euchre. Then we got out the old, and I mean old, family PIT game. That was so fun. We laughed and laughed. Fun times with friends are the best.
P.s. my lillies bloomed again~ so I took a pic.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Had an AWESOME time. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. What fun. We need to do that again sometime soon....of course hockey will start and be on Saturdays:(

Kathy said...

Mutley, we will have to go with you to a hockey game.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great productive weekend!

Chris said...

I am doing my asthmatic wheeze laugh right now. HAHAHA. That was hilarious and yes you will have to attend a game. That would be great.