About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Second Day of the New Year

...and it's a cold one! Eight degrees. Brrr We rang in the New Year yesterday with a Rose Bowl watching event. There was bean & cheese enchiladas, cheese quesedillas, guacamole, mexican rice (thanks Renee), chili dip (thanks Katie) & chips-n-salsa. Oreo pie for dessert. (thanks Deb) Too bad Ohio St won. Oh well. It was fun. Today I must clean up the mess! I think tonight will just be getting cozy and watching a movie! Tomorrow will be a day to relax.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

sounds mex-i-licious

Unknown said...

BRRr.....cold. My 7th day IN the house IN my jammies.