About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ten More Things

1. Rode in a combine

2. Raised a Wallaby in the house

3. Tried Sushi

4. Camped on the edge of a cliff (thanks to mom & dad; tee hee)

5. Broke a finger

6. Had surgery on my esophagus

7. Played varsity softball & tennis

8. Saw Niagara Falls frozen in the winter

9. Worked in a screw factory

10. Went to bible college in Chicago

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow cool. You and the animals. Pretty cool. You and Jan went to Bible College hmmm....why did I go to nursing school? Gotta make my own list. I don't think it will be this interesting. Unless I include all my surgeries ooh gross.