About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ten Things

Ten Things I've Done



1. Skied the mountains of Colorado

2. Snorkled in Cancun

3. Gambled in Reno

4. Hugged a redwood in California

5. Driven on Highway 1 along the Pacific Ocean in Calif.

6. Taught children with an 8 foot Python around my neck

7. Hiked to the top of Mt. Lecount in Tennessee

8. Rode a horse up a mountain in the Smokey Mountains

9. Swam in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans

10. Watched whales aboard a large boat in Massachusetts



Ten Things I'd Like To Do (Someday)
(not in any particular order)

1. Go on a cruise

2. Lose 50 lbs

3. Visit Alcatraz

4. Play golf in Hawaii

5. Retire in Florida

6. Live on a lakefront property

7. Live debt free

8. Walk a 10k race

9. See the glaciers

10. Go to Seattle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you have done a lot. Might copy your idea some day.

Magnoliawhispers said...

hmmm, I am going to copy this idea