About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well, Well. (Now that's a deep subject)

Another freezing cold day. Only went out twice. ha That's too much! Went to Bob's for breakfast. Had their fake eggs with 1/2 a fruit and yogurt crepe. Nice. Then I went to Kroger's. At least the sun was out today. Helps to not feel "down in the dumps."
Tonight's dinner:
Squash Soup (organic) which i bought at Whole Foods
Michigan cherry & pecan salad with/homemade herb dressing
blue corn chips with cheese

I am really trying to get organized. I made myself a daily schedule. Really need to quit wasting so much time. I am not happy that I have sooooooo much to finish for the year end junk. Hope the new schedule works. That means hope I can STICK to the schedule.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Eighth day in the house for me. Even the sun couldn't get me out. Must be this flu hanging on. Sounds like you are on the right track-schedules are good especially when you work from home. I wish I lived close to Whole Foods.

Magnoliawhispers said...

i don't know if I could do the squash soup thing. Everytime I look at it, I think....nah.
Did you put chicken in the cherry walnut salad? It is only going to be 36 here today. People will be complaining .hee

Kathy said...

Mar - hope you've at least taken a shower. I wish i lived closer to whole foods too. Kroger carries a good amount of what I need. We're just going to go down to WF every 4 to 6 weeks for bulk stuff.
Jan - the soup was good. A little sage and fresh nutmeg. No chicken.