About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Any Number Can Die"

That is the name of the next play. I stopped by the community ed office yesterday for the pre-auditions. Auditions are Thursday. They already have 2 different parts for me to pick from. •Zenia, a Haitian servant prone to utter dire predictions and warnings (“Beware the owl!”) The second is Ernestine Wintergreen, a prim and proper older lady somewhat reminiscent of Miss Marple. The play is another by Fred Carmichael. The dates for the dinner theatre is March 20 and 21. Should be loads of fun ~ and hard work!
My colonoscopy went fine yesterday. I was back home 2 hours later. The results were fine. Whew!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whew is right on the colonoscopy! Both parts sound perfect for you.

Karen said...

I hope you get Zenia!

Kathy said...

Why Zenia, so I can talk Jamaican, mon?