About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pink at Evening Time

Whilst playing "Buzz" at the Aurands, we noticed it looked pink outside at about 5.45 p.m. The great part about that is that it means it was not dark. The days are slowly getting lighter, yea! We also played Apples to Apples. Fun times! Talked to the cuz in Bradenton, they sent us a picture from Manatee Ave, Ahhhh! It was about 74 degrees they said. The water looked nice. Hopefully I'll be back to posting on my other blog; Fit & Trim. Sort of took a vacation in that department. Vacation is over. Sleepy time........zzzzzzzzz.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't the sky be-you-tee-ful. Best part of yesterday. Okay, girlfriend you inspired me, now get back to the exercise. Start small-work up-do just 10 or 15 minutes. Come on you can do it. Think of something cute you can get a Bealls outlet.!!!

Kathy said...

Hey, Bealls, yeah. I want my Sr card back!

Unknown said...

oh yep-