About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Have I Said How Much I Really Love the Sun?

Wonderful. Stepped out yesterday to go to the scrapbook store and even tho it was like 18 degrees or something it felt good to have the sun beating down. Again today. Went to do errands and the sun was out again. Loving it! Opened the front door and felt the warmth. Even Bay enjoyed basking in the sun streaming in. I love having the big glass door. That Southern exposure is wonderful.
Tomorrow is "cleanse" the body day. I have to have a colonoscopy on Tuesday. (thank you very much Sarah & Marlene)
Did several pages of scrappin' yesterday. Wow, it's been a long time. Bout a year, I guess. Haven't even done 1 page since girls weekend at the cottage last year.
So guess what? We are leaving for FLA 1 month from today. I'm such a dork. I packed today. :) I wanted to see how much would fit into 1 suitcase, since it's $15 each bag to stow. Plus I needed to see what fit. So, after I dragged everything out I just packed it. Suitcase is ready to go. he he he

4 comments:

Chris said...

okay can you say "I am just a little excited"? Well I guess you are not using those clothes right now anyway and hopefully it will be warmer when you do go in a month since it is terribly cold right now.

Magnoliawhispers said...

just remember not to stuff anything in your underwear :)

Unknown said...

Love the sun too. Have fun with the cleanse thing-you will lose a few pounds and then get to "sleep" it off the next day. Oh, you're welcom by the way. What time Tuesday?

Kathy said...

Yes, yes I can admit I am a "little" excited. No, no nothing in the underwear. Procedure is at 8:15 Tuesday.