About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year & Decade

It's hard to believe that we have come 10 years past all that hype from 2000. The meltdown and all that. I always have mixed emotions about New Year's. Actually, I've always hated it. And here's why. When I was a kid we would go to "watch night" service to "watch" for Jesus to come again. I didn't really want to, you know "leave just yet." So I was always fearful on New Year's Eve. Weird. Even tho I now realize it's not a bad thing( Jesus coming again) I always feel jittery on New Year's.
At the beginning of the year my blog was supposed to be the "Eating Well Blog." Whew. Time to get back to that. I kind of went "sideways" over the holidays. I've been thinking about changing the format or starting a new blog but I don't know I'm not sure. Don't really have the time.
Anyway be safe tonight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's interesting how our background has affected us differently. Philip Yancy talks about it in his book "Disappointment With God."