About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Night in Toledo Ohio....

Is like being nowhere at all. Glad I'm not there.... I think that was a John Denver song. Just sitting here eating pizza and watching football. Too sore to get up because I went to the gym for my last pt session today. I was too tired to make the stir-fry I was supposed to make. Probably might highlight all my lines in the play book. I sure better start earlier than last year to memorize them. There is nothing on tv except football. boring. Don't want to go out - too sore, too cold out. Probably just sit here and watch football.... Rest and recovery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha on the title. I thought you really there and wondering...why???