About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Very warm today & raining, weird. However they say it's not for long! Got up went to church, (New Life Community; where we went to FPU). Pretty good service. Went grocery shopping afterward. Ate a late dinner of orange chicken w/almonds, rice and broccoli. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of my day. Just relax, I think. I hope to finish the payables this week, so I can make an appointment to see the tax man. I'll be picking up Evan from school and watching Syd a couple of days since Renee is in Charlotte, training for her new job. Syd and I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a few Balentimes decorations for the living room. That was fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would say this was a good day with a great beginning :) You are going to have fun with Syd especially make balentines-how cute.