About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Wrapping Christmas Gifts

Wrapped gifts with a 5 yr old today. She was an excellent taper-er. She even helped to cut the paper. We watched Little Mermaid; one of our favorite movies to watch together. We cover our ears and eyes during the scary parts! (when Ursula the sea witch is on) When I was attaching the tags she informed me that mom doesn't use tags, she just writes right on the paper. Smart mom she has. She went to see Santa yesterday and told him she wants a princess castle. Hint, Hint! Almost done shopping. Lookin for 2 elusive gifts. Can't mention them here though.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

i stopped using tags too! just write the names on the paper. I still use bows and ribbon though cuz it's just prettier that way, that's why.

Kristen said...

PS. you should start checking out Junie b books from the library and read them to Syd... she's LOVE them! Kar and I are reading them to our girls. i am starting to talk like her.

Unknown said...

Ah Kristen, I noticed you are talking like Junie B. So, Kath, I must not be the elusive gift-you already told me you had mine.

Magnoliawhispers said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I wanted a Brighton watch, :)
This year I bought pine scented gift tags

Renee said...

ooo wait the Mom needs to speak here...I do use tags that are stickers, usually I stick them on then right the names..silly kid