About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Tenth Day of the Twelfth Month

Brrrrr! High of 23 degrees. Snow and ice! AND we're supposed to do an eviction today at 2 pm in Whitmore Lake no less! Sheriff said if there was inclement weather it would be rescheduled. I'm praying he feels this is inclement weather because I'm supposed to go! I cannot even imagine.
Movie Review: Julie & Julia. It was pretty good. Nothing real exciting. I read the book so I knew the plot. It might've been better had I not read the book. There were some cute moments. I'm glad I didn't spend $$ to see it in the theatre. This only cost me $1. I give it a B-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you recommend the book?

Kathy said...

no, probably the movie. It would've been better if I hadn't read the book. The book was dry.