About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Let It Snow

It is officially winter time. :( But, on the positive side of things, the days are already getting LONGER!! :) Albeit, not by much, but it's a move in the right direction.
All gifts are bought and wrapped. All presents under the tree. The only thing left is the baking. I'm making bread pudding for Christmas Eve and Pineapple Upside down cake for Christmas day. Yikes, tons of sugar!
Oh, yeah and Sarah needs to finish painting the spare bedroom. It's going to have a theme of birds. My new obsession. Actually, I've always had an interest in birds. I have food and suet out in the back and we've been getting all sorts of birds. I especially like to watch the woodpeckers.

4 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

bread pudding recipe please, I guess I sent you too much sugary stuff

Kathy said...

Oh we're sharing it around and only eating a little, so it's all good. I will post the bread pudding recipe.

Unknown said...

The days are getting LONGER my dear. So you like birds...um me too. Hence the photos I take and my Christmas card which uh hem was from our yard. Well I will have to "whip" you up a bird-themed Christmas present.

Kathy said...

Duh, I MEANT longer, I can't believe I said shorter.