About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

On The Seventh Day of Christmas

Wishing for a white Christmas. It looks like we just may have one. Now I want to drive around and look at Christmas lights. Just like we did as kids. It seems like there are lots up this year. I am done shopping and only one more gift to wrap. Then I can relax. A few dishes to make, but that's fun. Last night we are on our way to the movies, but then just didn't feel like sitting and watching a movie. So we went to the mall and walked around. Better exercise than a movie. Ate dinner at Don Pablos. (i hate the way your clothes smell when you eat there) Then went to Borders and read some veggie mags and books. Had an eggnog latte. Bad choice. I forgot to say, "decaf please." Yikes. Also, it made my sugar spike this morning. I know better than that. We are going to the annual Frankenmuth dinner tonight. Hmmmmm, will I cave and eat chicken or not....

3 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

the chickens at Frankenmuth are wonderful chickens, healthy chickens

Unknown said...

When did you drive around with your family and look at Christmas lights? You must be from a different family. I don't remember that.

Kathy said...

Huh, never heard that about the chickens. Probably just Rob and I.