About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Day After, The Day After

Time to "undeck" the Halls. Put away the Christmas gifts and take down the tree and all the decorations. Unplug the lights. etc...
Went to Michaels's yesterday for some 1/2 off to 70 percents off sales. Picked up wrapping paper and bows and even a few gifts for next year. Visited family and friends. Now I'm waiting for my dog to come home. He had a sleepover at his sisters.
Got a new game called "Apples to Apples." Can't wait to play it with the Renees. hint hint

4 comments:

Renee said...

What time?

Magnoliawhispers said...

what? taking down the tree already? Man, I'm leaving mine up at least until after NewYears.

Unknown said...

Oh no gotta come down as soon as possible. Get this dead tree out of my house.

Laura said...

I love that game!