About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow-oh-oh!



All told we got about 6 inches. But it's still snowing, however it's melting too. Ya gotta love a spring snowstorm, don't cha? Bailey sure does. He's been out several times having a ball rolling around. Well it needs to stop cuz we got lawns to mow. And we're taking the new camper out on a camping trip; leaving Thursday.

I've been cooking again lately. Yesterday I made some yummy sweet potato fries, we love those and some awesome crispy chicken fingers. (Karen's recipe) Tonight I'm making "Deb's Scallops Florentine" which I found at www.allrecipes.com

I actually get a lot of my recipes from there. Wednesday I'm making the turkey that we stuck down in the freezer at Christmas time or Thanksgiving. Gotta cook it up. I guess you could say it's Easter dinner since we'll be in Ohio camping for Easter.

No comments: