About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Medications and Medications

Dr. called to see him to chat about my blood test results. Not so good. My sugar is sky high. Upped one med. and added another. My cholesterol is up. New med. I have a new vitamin deficiency, (D) gotta take that now. Back to "sticking" to the diabetic diet and exercise. Yikes. Gonna go drag out the diabetes eating guide.
Anyway, on the bright side, I'm taking my little sister Felicity out for dinner tonight. That should be fun. She is quite a talker.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay since you are the "Eating Well Blog" Straighten up!!! Also after you find it, write out a quick version of the diabetic diet...carbs, protein, etc. How many. Then you can add some yummy healthy recipes. Spring into shape.

Renee said...

I can throw in an extra walk, well maybe after May 13th, but you can do this, get on that awesome, so cool bike of yours and get riding.

Kathy said...

Maybe it'll be warm by May 13th... How can I ride my bike when it's on the garage ceiling?

Unknown said...

Get it off the garage ceiling. It is supposed to be nice Thurs, Friday (67 & sunny) and Saturday.