About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Big House



Yesterday I was in the biggest (regular) house I've ever been in. Sarah had a job in Novi so I went with her. The place was like a compound with the following features:



  • built-in intercom system with monitors
  • 8 toilets
  • large rooms with huge ceilings and arches
  • butler hallway between kitchen & dining: sink, fridge, large buffet
  • jack & jill bedrooms with walk in closets & huge bathroom
  • master bedroom with huge bathroom that was 3 rooms by itself; master suite over 1000 sq ft
  • fireplace in master bedroom
  • fireplace between kitchen and family room
  • walk in pantry
  • huge kitchen
  • granite floor tiles
  • wrought iron stairway
beautiful really. I wonder how much they're selling for? Too bad the people couldn't afford their house.

1 comment:

Magnoliawhispers said...

i wonder what jobs they got let go of, or went out of business from, they should've rented it out to 5 families