About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise

Did a little work in the morning. Then after Sarah came home (early) we went and picked up Sydney Bean from school. She had told her mom that she wanted someone different (then Renee) to pick her up from school. So we took her to "Donald's" and played in the playroom for a while. Then we came home and put all the stuff into the "new" camper. Then we noticed it had really warmed up so went went out and played ball & other cool stuff like that. It was a beautiful afternoon. The bean went home and we met up with some friends at Don Poblos. They have a 3 yr old and 1 yr old. Whew, that was fun... I forgot to add that I of course watched the whole ER 3 hour extravaganza last night. I've been a fan since the beginning.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Can't get enough of the toddler world can you?

Kathy said...

Apparently not...

Unknown said...

I was kind of disappointed in the ER ending and was kind of mad I had wasted 3 hours.