About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mystery of the Day

So, I'm sitting in the office working, minding my own business and suddenly I hear water rushing through the pipes. I am home alone, haven't used the toilet, shower, or sink or anything. I'm totally freaking out. Sarah has her dad come out to check and see what's going on. There is no water leaking anywhere in the house that we can find. He goes outside to check. Sure enough water is running from the backyard faucet. Question of the day? Who turned it on? Bailey? He was out. Can a dog turn a water faucet on? Kids? Our back yard is fences. Hmmmmmm.
2nd mystery of the day. I saw Billy R. Cirus on Good Morning America, "live" in concert. 1/2 hour later he was on Regis & Kelly, "live" in New Orleans. Hmmmmmmm.
K, so I'm running around crazy today, trying to finish up stuff, get work ready for the guys tomorrow and I'm cooking a turkey and all the trimmings dinner. Yikes. Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And fixing Marlene's playlist. One time our water went on like that and we just figured it unfroze and came out; maybe the faucet was left on in the fall. Weird. Check FB for some family news.

Kristen said...

oh my... good thing you were home b/c that's what happened to tara last christmas eve... 4 inches of water in her basement!!!