About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Movie/Book Review

Marley and Me
The book was so good that I'm not a good source to comment on the movie. I don't like Owen Wilson, so that also made it difficult. And Jennifer Aniston, well again not my favorite. The book was excellent. Anyone who has or had a dog should read the book. Definitely better than the movie.

I am happy to report that my changing lifestyle is going well. Getting lots of exercise and have significantly changed my eating habits to follow the diabetic plan. Trying to make new and yummy recipes. Tonight will be a good night to make my new recipe for Black Bean Soup. Having that with quesadillas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The book was definately better. I am proud of you for sticking to your diet. Now I need some motivation.