About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's Raining It's Pouring

We are supposed to have rain for the next 3 days.

Top ten things to do on a rainy day:

1. Read a good book

2. Extra cleaning around the house

3. Cook something, simply deliciouso

4. Catch up on your laundry.

5. Play computer games

6. Do a couple scrapbook pages

7. Take a nap

8. Paint a room in your house

9. Do your exercising on the Wii

10. Play board games

5 comments:

Karen said...

All of that sounds better than a preschool field trip to the farm~except the painting one. Which ones will you do?
Or u could make brownies that include all 8 of the foods you should eat every day!

Kathy said...

Oh no a field trip in the rain? Brownies with all that in them? Sounds yucky!

Unknown said...

Can I say I am glad I am not going on the field trip?!! And read a book and take a nap sound the best.

Kristen said...

things to do: Update your blog roll...how come you don't have me and karen on your blog roll?! =(

Kathy said...

Cuz you are part time bloggers. I will when you haven proven your status. :-)