About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Know You're Getting Old When...

You need a 22 inch computer monitor! (so you can see stuff)
Your exercise machine is a Wii.
Your idea of an awesome Christmas gift is a set of pans.
Your favorite Wii game is Iron Chef.
You don't know any of the songs on the 90's hits Sing Star game.
You ask for lots of lotion for your pruny dried up skin.
You need to practice texting.
You need a phone with a full keyboard so you can text.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Soooooooooo true-all of it. I need a phone with a full keyboard. Nice background-I will have to call you when I change mine. Another thing old people need is a new cameral with a larger viewing screen.

Unknown said...

and spell check