About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blog

Quoth Solomon, "there is nothing new under the sun". Can you tell I have the holiday blues? Or maybe it's just hormones, or should I say lack there of. ha ha Well, anyway yesterday I took my new Lil Sis to the mall. We picked a tag off the Angel Tree. Girl 9 - 12 years of age. We went to Sears and bought a High School Musical outfit. It helps when you have a 9 year old girl pick the stuff out, let me tell you. Then we went up to the food court and dinned at the Hibatchi Grill. Not my pick. Didn't feel so good afterward. Felicity is a real talker. She talked non-stop. We had a pretty good time. Her mom works long days and goes to school, I think that might be why she wants a big sister. Kind of fun being a big sister to a girl. I've only ever been a big sister to a boy, my brother Rob. It was fun to beat on him! Today's agenda includes:
laundry
entering apps for the Mentors job
picking up the messy house
Invoicing for KNS
addressing the Christmas cards

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheer up, I bring you tidings of great joy!

Kathy said...

Thank you Linus, or are you the angel of the Lord?

Unknown said...

Well, I am not an angel.