About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve

And these are the last minute things I still have to do:
make lasagna
make a salad
make some more buckeye's (by request)
wrap a few last minute gifts
pick up a prescription at Kroger
get my haircut (why oh why did I make an appointment for today?)
make tomorrow's breakfast casserole
oh, well that's not too bad I guess.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to one of my favorite best friends!

Love you!

Renee said...

Merry Christmas Sasa & Kathy, Hope you both have a wonderful two days together woth NO WORK Sarah..I can almost smell me some buckeyes..

Kathy said...

well i made ya some buckeyes but yer not home ta git em.

Unknown said...

I am staying in-probably all winter except when I go to Florida.

Renee said...

What Buckeyes? Where'd they go?