About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pouring Snow and Nowhere to Go

It's 9:30 a.m. and it's really coming down now and the wind is something fierce. I will NOT be going out. Too bad I did not stock up on baking ingredients, video's, etc. Here are some things I thought I could do:
wrap Christmas gifts
scan online recipes for new & tasty treats for Christmas day
laundry (?) why?
pick up the mess in the house (?) again, why? oh because the Renee's are coming over for pizza tonight, that's why.
read my new Rachel Ray cookbook! (thanks Jan)
make prank phone calls
make snow angels - oh no it's too windy!

3 comments:

Renee said...

YOu might get covered and lost if you make a snow angel. I'm going to come out and throw snowballs at your house.:)

Unknown said...

No prank phone calls to me. Remember my direct line to you know who

Magnoliawhispers said...

haha on the prank phone calls. Call someone and tell them they've won $1,000,000,00. It's nice sometimes not to be able to go anywhere, then you have a good excuse to take naps. Thinking of youall as I rolled my sleeves and pant legs up this morning because I was hot. Sorry just had to throw that in.