About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cranergize


I'm trying to

boost my energy

get stuff done

energize healthly

etc... I'm drinking Cranergy!


Eat nutritiouslyYou’ll function much better if you’re on a balanced diet rather than your child’s leftover macaroni and cheese.
Seek out foods that help you stay healthy Foods high in vitamin C and antioxidants, as well as foods with B vitamins are great choices, as they all support healthy energy production.
Stay hydrated Dehydration of as little as 2% loss of body weight can result in decreased focus and performance.
Get movingWorking out, taking the stairs and walking can all give you more energy and makes you feel healthier.
Create an energizing spaceCitrus scents, such as grapefruit, can enliven any room of your house. Buy a citrus scene or spray.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need some energy. Going to go buy some cranergize and ornagerize and cherryerize!

Magnoliawhispers said...

where do you get cranergize?

Kathy said...

At the Piggly Wiggly. :-) I got mine at Kroger.

Unknown said...

ARe we all feeling a slight sluggish? I need some sun!