About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

WII Fit

Found the WII Fit at Target this morning. Now I have no excuse not to exercise. It should be "fun" right? Wow, how about that wind this morning? Woke me up. I don't remember ever having such a sustained wind like that before. Some houses in our neighborhood lost their shingles. Crazy. How about the near 60 degree temperature yesterday? Crazy when just a week ago I froze my bootie off on that train ride at Huckleberry RR. Can't believe the snow is gone, there was so much!!
Well, everything has calmed down some and I will be back to regular schedule. Except I still have gifts to find spots for and still takin down holiday decorations and such.

5 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

thanks for the calendar, I needed one and I have all the b.d's filled in, 'cept the new babies a'comin this year :)

Unknown said...

At least you have power.

Laura said...

You're de-Christmasing already?

Kathy said...

yep

Laura said...

bah