About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

List O' Jobs

My sister wrote a blog listing all her jobs, so I thought it would be fun to do the same. Let's see if I can get them all....


Cleaner - Mason Dental Lab (1976)
Laborer - Screw Factory
House Cleaner - Fancy rich lady in Oak Park, IL
Temp - Manpower Services
File Clerk - AAA
Office Clerk -AAA
Member Service - AAA
Missionary - His Mansion (1986)
Nanny - Pam Rumley
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Pam's Company
Camp Manager - Living Science
Office Manager - Living Science
Computer Teacher - Curriculum Services
Program Director - Curriculum Services
3rd Grade Teacher - LCA
Assistant Principal - LCA
"Fake" Principal - LCA (2004-05)
Realtor Assistant/Realtor - Bush Realty
Long Term Sub - Center Academy
4th Grade Teacher - Center Academy
Tutor - Center Academy
Clerk - Kohl's
Naturalist - Genesee Co. Parks
Mentor Recruiter - Flint Com. Schools
Mentor Recruiter Supervisor - Flint Com. Schools (2008 -09)
I think that just about covers it. Wow, I wouldn't have thought I had that many jobs...

12 comments:

Kristen said...

my jobs:
hostess-Tavern on the green
Sales associate-GapKids
server-Olive garden
sales associate- Cacique
server-Ground Round
Asst.manager-Mimi Maternity
Stock manager-GapKids
Visual merchandiser-GapKids
Asst.manager-Zutopia
merchandiser-ladies apparrel-Running Unlimited
SAHM of 3 darlings-2001-present
Uppercase Living demonstrator-present

Unknown said...

Wow; lots of jobs. Pam Rumley now there's a blast from the past. I will have to post my not so many jobs on my blog tomorrow.
Hey Kristen, you are a good sales person.

Laura said...

I don't think I want to go over my list. Sigh.

I agree with Mar, Pam Rumley and a few of those other jobs made me say "ugh" to myself. Those were some happy times, eh? :)

Kathy said...

oh my gosh, I forgot one. That comment from Laura reminded me. That ins. agency that I hated. What was the name of that? Oh that was miserable!

Lisa said...

You were NOT a 'fake' principal!! and I was certainly not a 'fake' sucketary!! I was a 'REAL' sucketary!!

Kathy said...

Yeah, fur sure you were a sucky secretary, ha ha . Just kidding. We thought I was the real princiPAL but we found out I wasn't really, right? Ok how bout "puppet principal?"

Unknown said...

cute background

Kathy said...

Thanks, i like it too!

Magnoliawhispers said...

Oak Park, IL, now that's a blast from the past

Unknown said...

Enough comments on this blog...time for another one like maybe 10 things you like about me er no......How about 10 things you like about Christmas. Hey, I might use that one.

Kathy said...

I love it when the comments are larger than the original blog!

Unknown said...

I know isn't it great?? But enough already!!!! I get jealous