About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Paint" on the Package

Tried to mail a package today but the (mystery) recipient will have to wait. The box was used for paint previously and the USPS won't sent a box if the word "paint" is on the outside. I will have to re-box the stuff.
Updates:
My sister (Marlene has been without power for 3 days. Yuck! Is it starting to be an adventure?
Karen (my niece) is due to have her baby boy any minute.
We are getting snow again tonight - 2 to 5 inches. Oh boy!
We will have Phoebe (Bailey's sistopher) for new years eve - PARTAY!



Carrots & yogurt. Maybe I will have some blueberries, later. 3 out of 8. better. (See yesterday's post)

9 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

The little princess will have a wonderful New Years with y'all.

Kathy said...

hey, ya finally got on huh? Now you need to start blogging...

Magnoliawhispers said...

you can eat a couple walnuts with your yoghurt

Magnoliawhispers said...

why did you delete the first comment?

Kathy said...

I didn't delete it. Whoever the "author" is did.

Kristen said...

speaking of Karen, are you coming to the shower?

Unknown said...

Speaking of Marlene the electricity problem is getting old really fast. I called this a.m. and they said it will be back on by midnight tonight. We will see. I am anxious to start eating my 10 or is it 8 healthy foods.

Kathy said...

Yes, the shower yes. Yes the electricity thing would BE really OLD! Yes, it is 8 things, 8 tiny little things. I had my first of 8 this morning, OATS.