About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Don't Need Any Christmas Gifts


I already got the best gift. Airline tickets to Anna Maria Island in February! Tickets are fairly cheap right now to buy. We will get to see the cousin babies who are growing like weeds. Mya will be 2 in December and Rylee is 3 I think.

New List.

The 10 Best Things I Like About Florida.

The Sun - warmth & brightness

The feel of the sand and water

The smell of the ocean

The Seafood

Visiting the friends (play cousins)

Beautiful sunsets

Looking for Dolphins in the water

Driving along the ocean

Pancakes on the beach

Going to Beal's


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Now this is a list I can identify with!!!! Yea Florida When are you going? We might be there at the same time. Did you mention sun sets and collecting shells?

Unknown said...

yep you got the sunsets. Senior Citizens discounts on Monday at Bealls start at age 50.

Kathy said...

Feb. 12 - 17

Unknown said...

Oh my we are going Feb. 14 to March 7. We can meet at your fav. place to eat.

Kathy said...

You mean the Sun House Rest. on top of the Bridgewalk?

Renee said...

Tell the truth you want more :)

Kathy said...

well, um, yeah, um sure, of course. It was just you know something I thought I should say.

Unknown said...

Sounds good to me and shopping below?

Unknown said...

I am NOT adding anymore comments on this blog just so you have more comments than me.