About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's The Last Day of April

AND
  • My nose is running
  • My eyes are watery
  • My throat is sore
Hopefully I'll feel better as the day progresses. Think I'll stay home today, that's fine since gas is $3.75/gallon!!!!

Took the pansies and potted flowers in last night and covered all the flower beds because there was a FREEZE WARNING!

I think I'm whining... Guess I'll get a move on and see what the day brings...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are sick. We got frost last night out in the back forty. Brought the pansies close to the house too, but they have survived a snow storm before-they are pretty hardy. When is the garage sale-hope you aren't sick for that.