About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting Ready For The Annual Garage Sale

Saturday we cleaned out the garage and set up the tables. We also brought up the totes and boxes of stuff to sell.
Sunday I emptied out and cleaned a tackle box to use for the money box.

Yesterday I went with Renee and Sydney to the $$ Store and picked up some Tag Board to make signs. I also got a new sign to put up at the end of the driveway. I went online and created the Ad for the paper too.

Today Sarah is picking up some new $$$ amount stickers and some brackets to make shelves to put ALL my books on.

Tomorrow I have to put the $$ stickers on everything. AND I still have to arrange everything on the tables. OH yeah and I have to go to the bank and get some change.

Whew! Having a garage sale is allot of work.

1 comment:

Renee said...

At least that is all you have...