About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, April 14, 2008

A Day Is A Day

Got up did the usual. ( See Thursday, April 10) Took the cans and bottles back to Kroger so that we could get Subway for lunch. Sarah and I shared a Subway Melt - 5 bucks for a footlong. It was yummy. Then I went with her on an easy job in Owosso. Brandon took the day off today. We had to go in a house and take pictures and change one lock. I read my new book, 7th Heaven by James Patterson. I actually finished it about an hour ago. Got home went over to the Renee's. Woke Syd up from her nap so we could go outside. I pushed her in the swing a while and then we took a bike ride. Her bike was making a loud "snoring" noise so we came back home to see if Sasa could fix it. Of course she did, but Syd was done riding by then.
I made an awesome pot of spaghetti for dinner. Now I'm kind of bored so I'm writing this while watching the Wings in the playoffs. Tomorrow Brandon has the day off again so I have to go to work with Sarah again. I think I'm going to start reading The Winds of War, by Herman Wouk. It's about a zillion pages.

6 comments:

Renee said...

The queen has such a rough life...

Kristen said...

I have a question: what is the difference between "Renee" and "the Renee's" ? Is Renee your neighbor friend's first name and then you just call her place "the Renee's"?

Unknown said...

I ditto Kristen's question

Kathy said...

yup. She is Renee. The family is either the Renee's or The Trees. But really the Aurands. Jgot it?

Renee said...

The Renee's live next to Freda and the man,Freda and the man live next to the Yellers. Down the rode are the VI's and next to them are the Grass Nazi. It's a very nice neighborhood....

Kathy said...

Yeah, really humorous people...