About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Just For The Record




I walked for 20 minutes yesterday.
I rode my bike for 20 minutes today.

Just thought I'd set the record straight!
The pics are of:
1.) The new pansies I bought yesterday.
2.) The "little tree" out front. The only tree that we planted that has lived so far.

Today I went to my ex job and ended up staying for a 2 hour meeting. And got myself into a BIG mess. I had offered to keep up the mentor database. BIG mistake! Now I got suckered into making the year end report - which is already 5 days late. (Which I might add is not my fault, since I was laid off.) WHATEVER. That's what I get for being the "nice guy." All for FREE I might add....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH NO!!!! You can't do it-absolutely not. Call them tomorrow and tell them NO WAY WITHOUT PAY.