About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Warm, Sunny Daze

Wow, it's been a while. I've been out and about enjoying the great weather we've had. Here's an update -

Wednesday - Went to Niki's softball game. She pitched a really good game. The Renee's showed up just in time for the last out!

Thursday - It was so nice out that no one wanted to go in and cook. We ended up going to get Chinese with the Renee's and we ate it out on the front lawn. Probably looked funny to people driving by!

Friday - I babysat Syd so Renee could go with Evan to the Butterfly house at MSU. We played sick kid, watched a little tv, went ouside and played volleyball. Katie brought us McDonald's for lunch. We went for a walk, played on the swing (Syd's favorite thing to do) For dinner I made some awesome Quesidallas.

Saturday - Sarah had to mow lawns all day. She broke a couple of mowers........
I shopped and cleaned the house because we were having people over for BBQ and cards later in the evening. It was a beautiful day and evening. No rain. The hotdogs and hamburgers were very yummy.

Today (Sunday) Went to Home Depot to look at new mowers. While I was there I picked up some Pansies because I read on my sister's blog that now is a good time for them. I got 2 baskets of purple/white for the front porch and got a basket of yellow for Renee. Then we came home and ate left over hotdogs for lunch. Hung around and played with my BFF Syd. Went to the Renee's for a yummy Turkey Burger BBQ. It clouded up and threatened to rain. But it never did. I think it went around us like it always does. We put Grub-ex stuff on the yard and now since it didnt' rain I think I will have to water the lawn tomorrow. Went for a walk after dinner to walk off the scrumptious cake I consumed. p.s. Thanks for the bbq Tom and Renee!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay I still don't get the Renee thing. I re-read all the previous blog's comments- Is her name Renee Renee? Does she have a different last name but you just refer to the whole family as the Renees? So in that case she would be Renee Renne. Why don't you refer the family by their last name? HELP!!!

Kathy said...

Ok, here goes. Our neighbors are Renee and Tom with a last name. I won't type it here. But let's just say it's Smith. When we first met them we couldn't remember the husband's name or their last name, so we started calling them, "The Renee's" because that is all we could remember!

Unknown said...

Thanks got it!!!

Renee said...

No thats not it, they call us the Renees because Renee is the boss of the house and makes all of the rules..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.