About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just A Day

Is there such a thing as an "average" day? Unfortunately sometimes. Got up, did my "unemployment" routine. Make coffee. Make and eat breakfast. Visit blogsites and bank accounts. Check "Myspace." Pay a few bills. Do Sarah's accounting. Take a shower. blah blah Went and got a massage and to the Chiro. --Now I can turn my head! Went to Niki's softball game - it was cold and raining so we cheered her on from the car. Lame I know. Some dedicated parents were out there with the big ole golf umbrellas. Brrrrrrrrrr! Oh yeah, went over to the TREE's and saw Elissa's new bedroom, very savvy and cool for a teenage girl! Syd was just waking up and wanted her Mommy and wouldn't even talk to me. That's how I feel too when I just wake up. Dad called and he is back from the great white north safely. Glad he called. And now I'm watching Survivor and waiting for the girls to get home with the PIZZA!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Thought you were having chicken, decided to get pizza uh, did it have steak on it?