About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Friday, April 25, 2008

More Sunny Daze




I've been spending a lot of time outside - beautiful warm and sunny weather. The pic of "little tree" is from yesterday, April 24th. The other pic is "Sasa" and Syd on the new mower. I found out that I will be getting paid for all the work I've been doing for my old job.




In the news: Wednesday at the S.C. Middle School a boy was found at the bottom of the pool in around 10 in the morning. There are many stories circulating about what happened. From a seizure to a fight in which he got knocked out to he was walking along the edge and no one saw him. He was rushed to the hosp. He is still alive but on vent. His name is Roberto if you want to pray for him or his family.




Yesterday a HUGE forest fire in Grayling, MI. I saw pictures on tv. It was approaching I-75...YIKES! It's way to early to be so dry. There is a ban on burning already.

No comments: