About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Eighteen E-Mails in My InBox

That's what happens when you have a garage sale. No time for the computer. The sale was Fri., Sat. and Sun. Friday it rained so we had to close early. Saturday it rained so we had to close early. But all in all it was a pretty good sale. Almost $400 total. (not all of that ours) Then today we had to pack everything up and put it away for another sale. Laura Therrian came for a visit on Saturday afternoon with her granddaughter Kenzie Rose. What a cutie. She was so interested in all the goings on. Oh yeah it was Katie's Sr. Prom too. So the place was hoppin'. We picked out some of Syd baby clothes for Kenzie and Laura got a good deal on an umbrella stroller from down the street. The date for the prom arrived at 5:00 in the Red Ferrari! So we had to quick do pictures. Lucky Renee was here to fix up a hair piece for Katie. She made it out of the previous night's prom's corsage. whew. Whirlwind. Today the Renee's left for their annual trek to Traverse City to stay in the Girl Scout Lodge. Hope the weather is good for them! What ever will I do without my BFF Sydney? I asked her that and she said, "I will come home, Khaki." So cute. Well now you are caught up on the latest!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Haven't seen that name in print in over 5 years...lol...Laura Therrian. Did I ever tell you I'm a McAlpine now? I'm back to my birthname and my dad said he'd see if he could get me back in the clan. Kenzie's still talking about the girls and the dress and the funyons!

Kathy said...

Yes, but If I wrote Laura McAlpine no one would know who I mean. Better get Kenzie some of her own funyons. You'll have to bring her back to the big party! Need your address. e-mail it.