About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"No Clouds, No Precipitation"


That's what the weather dude just said. It's currently 58 degrees, but it looks and feels nicer than that! And it has been a bee-u-tif--ul day with more to come. 70 and sunny tomorrow. I think I'll go and hit a few golf balls. I'm thinking about joining up with my sister's (Jan) water drinking contest. 3 weeks. Get some $$ if you drink the most water. I figure, what have I got to lose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it. My friend in Florida said it is COLD there. Cloudy, windy, rainy 62 degrees. The norm is 82. We have better weather than Florida. Go figure!!!