About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just A Plain Ole Cold

I hope it doesn't turn in to anything worse. I still haven't gone to the store to get the Zycam. I'm not really feeling all that badly, just a runny nose, coughing some and my head is stuffed up. I'm thankful I don't have that horrible flu everyone has.
We are getting some snow today. Probably a couple of inches. Enough to get the snow blower going Tonight we are going to a basketball game that has some old timey professional stars playing against each other. Its a fund raiser for the Flint and Detroit schools. Anyway, my boss, Jeff Grayer, who is a former NBA player is playing. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

we got more snow, enough for the association plow guy to come at 6:20 am today! the trucks were out on the streets, too, but not unitl after 7am.

Lisa said...

I wish you would have said something about the Zycam when I was at your house this afternoon, I would have gone to the store for you.

Unknown said...

I will send some sunshine your way to help with the plain ole cold.