About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It Starts With a Tickle

In your throat, doesn't it? I'm getting sick I can feel it coming on. Stay tuned.

I decided to make a list of books that I'm reading this year. Inspired by Sistopher Marlene. So far in 2008 I have read:
Playing for Pizza by John Grishom
4th of July by James Patterson
T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton
The 5th Horseman by James Patterson
And 1/2 of my new Amy Grant Book but I won't count it until I'm finished

Bought a new coat for work today. Eggplant, like my car. It's real pretty and I think it will be warmer than the leather coat I've been wearing. So of course I had to get new gloves too. They had eggplant colored leather gloves, but I thought that would look too ghetto, so I just got some black leather gloves.
All for now, going to go take vit. C and echinachea (sp?)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You have read more than me!! Matching coat and car-I have a red coat-red car. ha ha That's good for you-getting in and out a lot. Did you catch Kristen's cold? Make some chicken soup.

Magnoliawhispers said...

Take Zicam, the nose swabs work great! I used them and never did get sick

Kathy said...

Canned soup for me! Will try the nose sticks, but is it too late?

Unknown said...

never heard of the nose sticks-will have to keep some of those on hand

Magnoliawhispers said...

Not too late for the nose swabs, it will shorten the time of the cold

Unknown said...

did ya get the nose swabs?

Kathy said...

not yet....

Unknown said...

I am going to get some. Riley is over and she has a cold. I gotta be ready-haven't had a cold in 2 years

Renee said...

This is to the best neighbors in the world. From the tired neighbor across the street. Thank you so much for the chicken, roles, potato's and cookies. It was a dinner that made everyone happy. You two know hard that can be with my kids. I feel sorry for the rest of the world. They don't have neigbors like you. Thanks so much..

Unknown said...

Hey who is going to have the last word on this blog???