About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Work

With a 8:00 a.m. meeting no less. Ah well. I did finally get to scrappin. Yesterday. That is pretty sad. But I did get 4 pages mostly finished. I say mostly because I needed a glue stick and I need to make some letters on the Cricket. ( Hi Renee) Oh my gosh I'm watching the news and Hillary has taken to crying on tv......
Ok sorry about that I just couldn't help but make a comment. Whew I just got back from Niki's basketball (bb) game. It was very exciting, right down to the end. They won by 3 points! It was a pretty rough game.
Let's see what else. Not too much else. Oh yeah, it was 60 degrees today!! No sun, but we'll take the warm weather.

2 comments:

Magnoliawhispers said...

yes, now we all know that Hillary's human, Gosh I thought she was a goddess, duh.

Lisa said...

:] Is it too early to think sPrInG??? :]