About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Monday, January 28, 2008

I Have Been In Bed All Weekend

Stuffy nose, watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, nose running, tempature of 100. Just don't feel good. I am staying home today in hopes of getting better. I send my sister a picture of me in bed with my "vicks' scented kleenex and the sunlamp on me. She sent me a picture of her under the palm tree in Florida-- No fair! I told her I was hopping on the next plane out of Bishop and to pick me up at the airport! I wonder if they went? Well that's all for now, I am going back to bed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will send you some sand and shells to "tide" you over till you come in two weeks. Tide--ha ha pun on words. All this sun is too much for my brain!

Kathy said...

Yes, you better seek the shade!