About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Good Excuse to Clean


Having people over is a good reason to clean your house. Sarah's Radio Shack peeps are coming over for a belated Christmas pot-luck tonight. (Well, appetizer pot-luck actually) Man, you start cleaning stuff you never even knew you had. You also find out that places like under the stove or fridge are really, really dirty! Or how about on top of the fridge? Yuck. I love the smell of a clean house though. It's so worth the effort. I made Kristen's Southwestern Tortilla roll ups and I'm also making the ham and cheese pinwheels that I made for the family Christmas party.

One of the girls is supposed to bring the board game, Imagine Iff. It's really fun...

It's simple! Just imagine what the other players are most like. Keep choosing the most popular answer to win the game. All the players write their names on the erasable game board. Fill in empty spaces with names of people. For example a question might be: Marlene is most like a bananna, orange or kiwi Whichever answer is most popular wins points for who ever guessed it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Marlene is definitely most like an orange!

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmmmmm..........why an orange?

Unknown said...

oh I cleaned the top of my fridge yesterday.