About Me

My photo
The Creek, Michigan, United States
I am a fifty-something diabetic who really needs to become more fit and healthy. If you want to know more, read on.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 19th Means

Apparently I am half way ( in the year) to turning 50. I guess I will have to:

Change the name of my blog
Start buying gray hair coloring
Keep taking my calcium
Apply for an AARP card
Get a Big Boys Senior card
Watch the weather channel
etc... You get the picture.

Happy half way birthday to me.....

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Did you say start buying gray hair coloring?? I was ThirtySomethin' when I had to start that. Stop obsessing, you are and always will be a kid at heart. Happy half way birthday. :)

Kristen said...

How did your roll-ups turn out? what kind of salsa did you get?

Kathy said...

Lisa - I was only kidding. And I still won't be buying the dye- no need!

Kristen - making them tomorrow. What kind of salsa should I get?

Laura said...

You mean I could have had three years of Big Boy deals?? I didn't know that!

Love you!